Coffee, dried nuts and cocoa beans roasting machine
Vertiflow® System – patent
Cocoa, dried fruit and coffee roasting courses at Selmi Training Centre
Roaster Centoventi is designed to work on a continuous cycle of automatic dried fruit and coffee processing; it has a tank capacity of 20/25 kg and offers the possibility of roasting 50 kg/h of coffee, dried fruit, hazelnuts, almonds, pistachios, barley, sunflower seeds, pumpkin seeds, cocoa beans.
It uses an original and exclusive air cyclone system (Vertiflow® patent), a versatile technique for the roasting of coffee, hazelnuts, almonds and pistachios.
The machine has a number of programs which control the heating temperature of the air used for roasting via the probe at the heart of the product which identifies the correct roasting time, cooling time and the final automatic discharge of the products.
400 V three phase - 50 Hz
35 Kw - 64 A - 5 poles
Max loading hopper capacity:
Coffee roasting time:
Dried nuts roasting time:
Cocoa beans roasting time:
h. 2150 mm, w. 1050 mm, d. 1750 mm
Needs to be connected to a compressed air source
220 lt/min - 6 bar minimum - filtered, dry, deoiled
Diameter of chimney connection: 100 mm
- NEW! Compact dimensions to optimize space and facilitate handling
- NEW! Completely inspectable, making the complete cleaning of the machine and maintenance operations easy
- Suction system for filling the loading hopper
- Toasting using an exclusive patented Vertiflow air system
- Fully movable on wheels
- Column filters for both roasting and cooling fumes with improved efficiency and accessibility
- Separate cooking and cooling peel boxes
- Improved accessibility of the roasting chamber thanks to the insertion of a gas piston for opening the top cover
- Automatism for the emergency unloading of the product being cooked
- Lights and viewing window of the removable cooling chamber
ACCESSORIES AND RELATED MACHINES
Max loading hopper capacity: 6 kg
The Roaster Roughing Smoke Cooler Filter allows you to drain the cooling fumes into the laboratory and collect any dust inside a drawer.