Chocolate enrobing, moulding and cooling tunnel
Tunnel length: 3/4/5 m
Working width: 200/250 mm
You can test the productivity of the Line at Selmi Training Centre
Chocolate enrobing and cooling tunnel with a working width of 200/250 mm. The production speed of this unit can vary from 20 to 150 cm/min.
In the chocolate cooling and enrobing tunnel with a linear length of 3/4/5 metres, the enrobing unit is fully integrated, easy to assemble and wash.
The machine is designed to be able to work with more than one replaceable tempering machine when changing the colour of chocolate for enrobing.
400 V three phase - 50 Hz
2.8 Kw – 16 A – 5 poles
Optimum room temperature:
20/25°C, maximum 32°C
l. 3/4/5 m, d. 850 mm
- Designed for the artisanal needs of patisseries and chocolateries.
- Machine is entirely controlled via a touch screen.
- Heated coating area (day and night).
- Can be connected to a detacher.
- Option to modify to three-phase 220 V – 50/60 Hz.
Tunnel applicable to:
Examples of production line configurations
Tunnel with Chocolate Tempering Machine PLUS EX
Plus EX + Enrobing grid w. 200/300 mm + Tunnel 3/4 meters with 200/300 mm belt + DetacherREQUEST INFORMATION AND QUOTES