Chocolate enrobing and cooling tunnel with a working width of 320 mm. The production speed of this unit can vary from 20 to 150 cm/min.
In the chocolate cooling and enrobing tunnel with a linear length of 3/4/5/8 metres, the enrobing unit is fully integrated, easy to assemble and wash.
The machine is designed to be able to work with more than one replaceable tempering machine when changing the colour of chocolate for enrobing.
400 V three phase - 50 Hz
2.8 Kw – 16 A – 5 poles
Optimum room temperature:
20/25°C, maximum 32°C
l. 3/4/5/8 m, d. 1000 mm
- Designed for the artisanal needs of patisseries and chocolateries.
- Machine is entirely controlled via a touch screen.
- Heated coating area (day and night).
- Can be connected to a detacher.
- Option to modify to three-phase 220 V – 50/60 Hz.
Tunnel applicable to:
Examples of production line configurations
Tunnel with Chocolate Tempering Machine PLUS EX
Plus EX + Enrobing grid w. 200 mm + Tunnel 3/4/5/8 meters with 320 mm belt + DetacherREQUEST INFORMATION AND QUOTES