Roaster Centosei is designed to work on a continuous cycle of automatic dried fruit and coffee processing; it has a tank capacity of 6 kg and offers the possibility of roasting 40 kg/h of coffee, dried fruit, hazelnuts, almonds, pistachios, barley, sunflower seeds, pumpkin seeds, cocoa beans.
It uses an original and exclusive air cyclone system (Vertiflow® patent), a versatile technique for the roasting of coffee, hazelnuts, almonds and pistachios.
The machine has a number of programs which control the heating temperature of the air used for roasting via the probe at the heart of the product which identifies the correct roasting time, cooling time and the final automatic discharge of the products.
The programs can be personalised to obtain the desired grade of roasting time after time.
- • New feature: column filters for both the roasting and cooling fumes. This increases efficiency and accessibility;
- • Exit points of fumes for roasting and cooling are in close proximity of each other;
- • Added product extraction cylinder to test the quality of the product from the roasting chamber during processing;
- • Improved noise reduction of the roasting blower;
- • Knob for the emergency manual discharge of the product being roasted;
- • Added inspection window of the cooling chamber
400 V three phase - 50 Hz
20 Kw - 32 A - 5 poles
Max loading hopper capacity:
Coffee roasting time:
Dried nuts roasting time:
Cocoa beans roasting time:
h. 1660 mm, w. 700 mm, d. 1260 mm
Needs to be connected to a compressed air source
180 lt/min - 6 bar minimum - filtered, dry, deoiled
Diameter of chimney connection: 100 mm
- Easily cleanable and washable.
- External ventilated tank for product cooling (less than 3 minutes required for 6 Kg of product).
- Integrated peel collecting tray (extractable).
- Roasting by means of a unique patented Vertiflow® air system.
- Cooling system.
- Touch screen display.
- Container for collecting fruit husk.
ACCESSORIES AND RELATED MACHINES
Max loading hopper capacity: 20 kg
The Roaster Roughing Smoke Cooler Filter allows you to drain the cooling fumes into the laboratory and collect any dust inside a drawer.